What are Quadrilaterals?
Quadrilaterals are any shapes with 4 sides.
They can be classified by their angles, or by their pairs of sides.
Types of Quadrilaterals
- A trapezoid has exactly one pair of parallel sides.
- A parallelogram has two pairs of opposite sides: parallel and equal
- A rectangle has four right angles
- A rhombus has all sides the same length
- A square has all sides the same length and has four right angles
Sheet 1 What are the Properties of Quadrilaterals
Sheet 2 What are the Properties of Quadrilaterals